Willard Science Fair 2013
Calling all Willard School students!
Join us for some
“SCIENCE MARCH MADNESS”
@ the 14th Annual Willard School PTG Science Fair
Sunday, March 10th from 2 to 4 p.m
YOU are a Science Detective!
- How can I grow crystals?
- What types of food do different birds like best?
- Can a plant go through a maze?
- How do volcanoes work?
- What kind of dish soap makes the best bubbles?
Pick something that interests YOU!
Then create a cool science project by yourself or with a friend or sibling. You can answer questions using a simple scientific method or you may explore your topic using other approaches such as:
- Collecting and recording information (data) that you measure or observe
- Making a model or drawing a diagram that shows a scientific phenomenon
- Building an apparatus that demonstrates scientific principles
- Researching, illustrating (or photographing) and explaining a scientific wonder
Need some help getting your brain juices flowing?
Check out “Sciene Fair Ideas & Inspiration”
YOU decide how to conduct & display your OWN science project!
Feel free to get assistance from parents or other adults, but make this project your own.
When planning a project, keep in mind:
- Each student or team will have a 3′ by 3′ display space on half of a 3‘ by 6‘ table.
- Projects may not use open or concealed flames, gases, non-contained microbial cultures, flammable liquids, or anything else that could be considered dangerous.
All Student Scientists will receive participation awards and be entered in a raffle for exciting, science-related prizes!
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org